Can't find your question? Drop us a message here.
- 1Where can I ride myBus? To find out if you are near a station of myBus, you may check out the route through this link.
- 2What time is the last trip of myBus? The schedule depends on the route. For example, from Talisay and from Parkmall, their last trip is scheduled at 9:00 PM. While, the last trip schedule from SM City Cebu is at 8:00 PM.
- 3Can I pay cash when I ride myBus? No. Cash is not accepted in myBus. Make sure that you always bring your myBus card, powered by ePlus, for payment.
- 4What other benefits can I get from my myBus card? All registered myBus card holders are entitled to perks such as bonus rides, priority access, discounts, points earning, 10% discount from SnackTime, 5+1 movies, seasonal offers, access to special events and raffle promotions.
- 5How can I pay if my myBus card load is not sufficient? If your myBus account credit is not sufficient. You can tap up or reload your myBus at any ePlus reloading station inside SM Supermalls.
- 6How much is the fare from SM Seaside to SM Cebu? A value of P25 will be deducted from your myBus card account. You can also take the Talisay route for the express way for a value of P40.
- 7How can I see all my transportation expenses and details? Everytime you used myBus card in myBus, a link to transaction receipt will be sent to your registered e-mail address.
- 8Where is the lost and found of myBus? Bus drivers collect belongings that have been left on their bus. These are brought into the terminal office for safe keeping when they are found. You may call the terminal office. The office staff will contact the driver to try to locate the item immediately. If the article is located, it will be brought into the terminal office for you to pick up.