MyBus is the new public bus transportation in Cebu, operated by Metro Rapid Transit Services, Inc. (MRTSI), a consortium of Jam Liner, Inc. and Premier Southern Corporation, a subsidiary of SM Prime Holdings, Inc.. It operates several units of 12-meter long buses which are mainly manufactured by Volvo, Mercedez Benz, and Daewoo with Euro-5 engines, the first of its kind in the Philippines.
MyBus route passes through Talisay City, Cebu City, Mandaue City up to Mactan Cebu International Airport, which is the same as the route proposed in the Cebu Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) project for 2016 by the Department of Transportation and Communication. MyBus stations can be found in SM Seaside Mall, SM City Cebu, Il Corso, City di Mare, Malacañang sa Sugbo, and Compania Maritima. Each MyBus vehicle can accommodate 42 to 90 passengers, including standing passengers.
Stay online with free WIFI, be entertained while on the ride with TV-viewing, and be secured as the buses are tracked inside and out through the CCTV camera.
PWD (persons with disabilities)-friendly. Each bus has a ramp that can be lowered for wheelchairs.
Tap-to-Pay Payment System
Riding the bus is easy with the new tap-to-pay system. Passengers must avail their tap-to-pay cards or ePLUS cards at any MyBus station or at the SM Supermalls.
Convenience at your fingertips
READY. TAP. GO.
Get rid of more hassle and fuss with the new MyBus Mobile App. With its useful and easy-to-use features, enjoy more MyBus services with just a tap anywhere, anytime! Know which route and bus stop are most convenient for you today, track a bus and get its details, find out answers to FAQs, or receive MyBus updates. Download now for FREE!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can't find your question? View more questions here
- 1Where can I ride myBus? To find out if you are near a station of myBus, you may check out the route through this link.
- 2What time is the last trip of myBus? The schedule depends on the route. For example, from Talisay and from Parkmall, their last trip is scheduled at 9:00 PM. While, the last trip schedule from SM City Cebu is at 8:00 PM.
- 3Can I pay cash when I ride myBus? No. Cash is not accepted in myBus. Make sure that you always bring your myBus card, powered by ePlus, for payment.
- 4What other benefits can I get from my myBus card? All registered myBus card holders are entitled to perks such as bonus rides, priority access, discounts, points earning, 10% discount from SnackTime, 5+1 movies, seasonal offers, access to special events and raffle promotions.
Code of Conduct
Aliquam erat volutpat. Donec faucibus condimentum sem, sit amet interdum erat pellentesque ac. Duis vitae volutpat mi. Aliquam sit amet molestie nibh.
All passengers are required to use the e-PLUS cards or tap-to-pay cards. Cash will not be accepted.
• Minimum load is P100.
• Reloading is by P100’s only but with no load limit.
• Load will not expire.
• Inactive cards (for more than 2 years) are subject to a dormancy fee (TBA).
• The e-PLUS card can also be used in SM cinemas, parking and other merchant services.
MRTSI ("us", "we", or "our") operates https://www.mybus.ph. (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
For more information, fill up the form below and shoot us a message.
- MyBus / MRTSI (Metro Rapid Transit Service, Inc.)
Transport Terminal, Lower Ground Floor,
SM Seaside City Cebu South Road Properties, Cebu City
- TEL +64 9 3030 601
- FAX +64 9 3030 103
- EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org